Saturday 7 October 2017

Cumberland Hotel, Bournemouth

Cumberland Hotel Bournemouth Sept 17 5

I spent 3 days in Bournemouth last month and booked myself into the Cumberland Hotel for 2 nights. I had a single room, comfortable enough but I found nothing especially interesting or outstanding in the hotel. It was an okay stay. The only grumble I had was that when I returned to the hotel on my first evening, I needed a meal, but I found room services to be very unhelpful when I phoned them. My second call was a bit more successful. I got a sandwich and bag of crisps for a mere £13. I should have gone out to a chippie instead but there was nothing around.

Cumberland Hotel Sept 17 (1)

Cumberland Hotel Bournemouth Sept 17 3

Cumberland Hotel Bournemouth Sept 17 4

No comments:

Post a Comment