Sunday 30 May 2010

Advance notice of forthcoming trips

There are a number of trips I have coming up this year which I thought I would mention in passing.

In the late summer I will be on a cruise to the Mediterranean on the MV Discovery. I've been on this ship three times before and I've advised lots of people who have seen some of my YouTube videos filmed on the ship to take up the opportunity to book a holiday with them.

The itinerary for this trip is: sail from Harwich, Lisbon, Gibraltar, Almeria (Spain) and Nice in the south of France from where we fly back.

I'm back for only 4 days before I have to go to Liverpool for a few days for a conference.

Pencilled in to the diary but not yet with a fixed date is a return to North Wales. The Welsh Highland Railway extension has just opened and the cable car on the Great Orme in Llandudno is now back in operation so I want to pay a visit to both.

There will be various business trips to London coming up soon and dates are being sorted. We are also toying with the idea of using the opportunity of a London visit to do a short trip down to Cornwall. Again, nothing about this in the diary yet.

And tomorrow, I am off to the Northumberland County Fayre at Corbridge. I'll report back on that shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment