Monday 28 September 2015

Revisiting Bournemouth

Bournemouth International Centre Sept 15 1

19th - 23rd September 2015

I was back in Bournemouth for the first time in 7 years. The purpose of the visit was to go to the Liberal Democrats' autumn conference, a 4 day affair that meant I was in the Bournemouth International Centre for most of my time in the town.

Not a great deal has changed, though a few building sites are throwing up new hotels and office blocks and the BIC had had a makeover.

We were fortunate with the weather however. Sunny and warm with only one night when it rained. As my time was occupied mainly with politics, I was not able to see much on my visit, though I did get down to the pier and visited a small number of restaurants. More about that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment